2011年6月17日 星期五

Review : Hiruscar ( Attached : My Car Accident - Real Life Trial* )

P.S. I bet it is one of the most remarkable passages / sharings since I have been a beauty blogger!

Still remember I have posted the passage about my car accident?
(Actually , I have only shared this news in Facebook and One of my Blogs )

Finally, I do not need to go to hospital anymore.
(The truth : I am too lazy and do not want to go.. )

Back to the topic, since the wound has closed and it comes up with the SCAR problem.

(Warning : the photos may need to watch under parental guidance. )

As far as I know, I know that Hiruscar is quite good in removing scars , let’s try it out!
(Before my trial , I could never think of how my scar would be.. )


About Hiruscar :
Hiruscar is a quickly-absorbing non-greasy and firm-free clear gel that helps reduce scar visibility.


Ingredients of Hiruscar :
Hiruscar contains MPS combined with Allium Cepa together with four more elements that reduce excessive tissues from forming.
With natural ingredients, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Vitamin B to moisturize, and to protect scar from ultraviolet rays, and to lighten the color of skin tissue to restore it to a soften and more natural appearance.


Hiurscar “2 in 1 Recovery System” provides an effective solution to both new and matured scars. Continue application will help scars to appear less visible, smoother and softer.


Let’s look at the design of Hiruscar , it looks like a medical-use cream , like a tube.


Remove the pink cover, it is easy to squeeze out the Hiruscar .


Let’s look at Hiruscar’s color , it is transparent in color.
Apply it on the SCAR area , I do feel comfortable .


The texture of Hiruscar is gel-in-texture, it is quick-absorbing and penetrates into the skin.
The smell of Hiruscar is fresh and simply apply Hiruscar to the SCAR area and massage.

It is the newly grown scar after the car accident.
The age of the scar : About half month

Gently apply Hiruscar on closed wounds 2-3 times a day.
I apply Hiruscar every morning and evening.


According to the description of the Hiruscar , for existing scars , message gently onto healed wound for 3 -4 times daily. To protect against scar formation, massages gently onto the healed wound 2 – 3 times daily.

Here is the photo for “Before applying Hiruscar” and “Applying for 3 days” .
Can you see the difference ?


Here is the photo for using Hiruscar for a weeks ( 7 days ) .
(Actually , before applying Hiruscar , the scar is terrible and horrible and I have just touched it once. )


Maybe due to visual effects, the effect may not be so significant.
(Let’s imagine, only 1 month’s time, my wound turns from a horrible wound into a smooth scar.)
Although it is not really flawless at the moment, I hope after using it for a longer time, it would be flawless.

Another Scar is on my leg, it is created because of my converse shoes.
The age of the scar: About 2 months.

Before using Hiruscar , the scar consists of a black spot.
After using it for a few days, the black spot seems to be lessen.


Conclusion:
I have been using Hiruscar for about one week, the effect is so significant and it is satisfactory.
I think it would be more significant for newly created scars.
After using for seven days, it is possible to see the wound is much more flawless by comparing to the one before applying Hiruscar.

Before applying Hiruscar , I do think that my scar would be so ugly for my whole life.
After using Hiruscar , it has built up my confidence.
I hope applying Hiruscar for a longer time , I can go to the beach and play with my friends : P.
( Show my body !? )

It is the end of today’s sharing , stay tuned for my Part 2 Sharing of Hiruscar : P.

Here is the Chinese version for the sharing for Hiruscar :
http://bubeee.blogspot.com/2011/06/part-1-hiruscar.html

Bubeee’s Blogspot : http://bubeee.blogspot.com
Bubeee’s Weibohttp://weibo.com/bubeee
Bubeee’s Twitter : http://twitter.com/bubeee
Bubeee's Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/bubeeejenn




沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...